Tuesday, February 23, 2010

  1. What's the biggest hurdle you encounter with learning at school? the biggest problem I had was i don't like not learning with my hands.
  2. What do you enjoy learning about? i Like learning about shop and how to work with my hands.
  3. If you could learn anything you wanted to right now, what would it be? Include in your response a clickable website link to that topic (so I can learn more). how to install anew stereo like this one
  4. What do you want to do when you get out of High School? i want to work on vehicels
  5. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Include in your response a clickable link to either a location or occupation that relates to your response (so I can learn more). i will be drinking with my friends at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment